If you're managing your site content in Cascade CMS, you can enable the Clive integration to allow users to browse for and select Clive forms and Smart Content in the WYSIWYG.
- Cascade CMS v8.13 or newer; or a Cascade Cloud client
- An active Clive account
- Please note IE11 is not supported by Clive; however, all modern browsers are supported.
Enable Clive integration in Cascade CMS
- In Cascade CMS, navigate to Administration > Preferences > Integrations & Plugins.
- Under Clive, select Enable Clive integration.
- Click Submit.
Embed Clive content in your pages
- In a WYSIWYG editor, click the Clive button in the toolbar.
- If you're already logged into Clive, your available Sites and associated content will be listed in the flyout. You can switch sites using the Site dropdown.
- If you're not logged in, you can log in with your Clive account credentials from within the flyout.
- Choose either Forms or Content and select the content you'd like to embed. Click the Preview links to preview the content in a new tab.
- Click Insert. You'll see a placeholder image in the WYSIWYG until you preview your draft.