If you're managing your site content in Cascade CMS, you can enable the Clive integration to allow users to browse for and select Clive forms and Smart Content in the WYSIWYG.
Enable Clive integration in Cascade CMS
- In Cascade CMS, navigate to Administration > Preferences > Integrations & Plugins.
- Under Clive, select Enable Clive integration.
- Click Submit.
Embed Clive content in your pages
- In a WYSIWYG editor, click the Clive button in the toolbar.
- If you're already logged into Clive, your available Sites and associated content will be listed in the flyout. You can switch sites using the Site dropdown.
- If you're not logged in, you can log in with your Clive account credentials from within the flyout.
- Choose either Forms or Content and select the content you'd like to embed. Click the Preview links to preview the content in a new tab.
- Click Insert. You'll see a placeholder image in the WYSIWYG until you preview your draft.