In addition to an individual file, Cascade supports the ability to upload an entire folder by compressing it into a zip archive.
This method is useful if you would like to maintain the folder structure, as the folder structure will be recreated within your site when the zip archive is unpacked.
To upload a zip archive:
- Click Add Content > Default > File.
- Select a zip archive to upload by clicking the Choose link or by dragging and dropping it from your computer into the dotted drop zone. You'll be prompted to either unpack the files (Yes) or to upload the zip archive as is (No).
- If uploading the zip archive as is, enter a name for your file in the Name field.
- In the Placement Folder field, choose the folder where the file(s) should be uploaded.
- If unpacking the zip archive, choose the Metadata Set that the files should use in the Metadata Set field.
- Click Preview Draft or Unpack to begin the upload/unzipping process. After uploading/unzipping is complete, you'll be presented with a report of all files uploaded and any that were skipped.