To create an anchor link to a location within a page:
- Place your cursor at the spot where you'd like the anchor to be placed and click the Anchor button in the toolbar.
- Enter a name for your anchor and click OK. Note: Remember the exact ID of the anchor or copy it somewhere; you'll need it for the next steps.
- If the anchor isn't in the same page as the anchor link, edit the page you'd like to contain the link to the anchor.
- Select the text you'd like to link to the anchor and click the Insert/Edit link button in the toolbar.
- Leave the link type as "Internal", click the page chooser, and browse for the page containing the anchor. For anchors in the same page, this will be the current page.
- In the "Anchor" field, type or paste the exact ID you used when creating the anchor. This will append the anchor ID to the end of the link URL.