View Visitor Companies:
Spectate identifies the company that owns the IP address associated with visitors that access your site.
- To view a list of companies, click on the Leads & Visitors tab on the left and then on the Visitor Companies link. You will see the Visitor Companies table.
- Clicking on the name of the company will take you to another screen, where you will be able to view the Visitors and visitor information associated with the company.
Update a Visitor Company:
- To update a Visitor Company, click on the Leads & Visitors tab on the left and then on the Visitor Companies link. You will see the Visitor Companies table.
- Click on the company that you would like to update, which will take you to the company’s detail screen.
- Click “Edit Company”, update the information as needed, and then click “Save Changes”.
Receive Alerts when a Visitor Company is on your Site:
Spectate can send alerts to specific users or groups as soon as a visitor company is on your website.
- To create an alert, click on the "Leads & Visitors" tab on the left, and select Visitor Companies.
- Click on the name of the company for which you would like to create an alert. This will take you to the company's detail screen.
- Click "Edit Company".
- Click "+Add User/Group", and select a user or group from the drop-down box.
- To add additional users/groups, click the "+" icon and select another user.
- To remove a user/group from the alerts, click the "-" icon.
- Click "Save Changes".